Monday, March 18, 2013

Ring Bearer

Being in the embroidery business is lots of fun.  I love making things for people that are unique and different than what they can go buy at Wal Mart or Target.  
I got a call from a customer whose daughter was getting married.  They found themselves just a few days before the wedding having trouble finding gifts for the two ring bearers.  The boys are brothers and have every toy and fun thing they could possibly want.  The boys were very into super heroes so the bride had the idea to get them capes.  They bought two vampire capes which I modified slightly and then embroidered ring bearer on the back.
I spoke to the mother of the bride the next week and she said the boys loved the capes and had already worn them a bunch. It's a blessing for me to be able to help people find special gifts for important people in their lives.

No comments: