Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Onesies

Almost 2 years ago, Super D's sister was pregnant with her first baby.  We were excited to have a new little nephew.  Super D comes from a big, Polish family and they love to celebrate.  So, as usual, his aunts planned a big baby shower for new little Baby T.  I offered to make some onesies that we would use to decorate the hall with.  Here's what I came up with:
My sister-in-law and brother-in-law LOVE dogs so I knew I had to incorporate dogs into the mix.  This is made to look like one of their dogs, Sammy.
 My brother-in-law graduated from Texas A&M and loves college football, so I thought a football would be good.
 My father-in-law, Baby T's Poppy, has a farm where we all like to go four-wheeling and other fun outdoorsy stuff.
 And then this one is made to look like Charlie, their other dog.
I am pretty sure that I made him an Aggie onesie also, but for some reason I can't find a picture of it.
This was a fun project to work on - to find things that fit my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and their family.  Hmm, Baby T is now 18 months old.  Maybe I should make him some new shirts.  I'm guessing he's outgrown these. :)

No comments: