Monday, February 25, 2013

Go Chargers!!

Precious S just graduated from her teacher certification program, which means this past semester she was doing student teaching.  It was very fun because part of her timewas spent as a student teacher at my alma mater.  She really enjoyed her time there, especially helping coach the girls' basketball teams.  She asked me to embroider a shirt for her to wear while she was working with the girls.
We had fun visiting her at the school and getting to cheer on the Chargers at a game.  The school has grown, but it's still fun to go back.  I have lots of great memories there.
Although they definitely are not memories on the basketball team.  :)  I was not an athlete.  I spent most of my time hanging out in the music area with the orchestra and band people.  Too bad they didn't have an embroidery club. :)

No comments: