Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Look Back at 2012


Even though I wasn't very active on my blog, I was pretty active in my sewing room. Here is a sampling of what I worked on in 2012:

Did some appliques on shirts and other things.
 Did much more customer orders in 2012 than in 2011.  I'm finally getting my name out there a little bit. :)
 Embroidered different items including capes, shirts, and stockings.
 Improved my digitizing skills, including an actual customer logo that I digitized.
 Made quite a few key chains.  Gave some away and actually sold some too.
 Embroidered on quite a few towels - hooded and just plain towels.
Overall it was a good year.  I enjoyed most of the work I did and I love being able to do more things for customers.  I'm hoping 2013 allows me even more time in my sewing room and more opportunities to sell my work.

No comments: