Monday, January 28, 2013

T-Shirts

If you haven't noticed, I've gotten really excited about doing applique on my embroidery machine lately.  I found some fun websites that have such cute applique designs and now I want to put them on everything. :)
This past June I decided I would make Bubbo a shirt for his birthday.  I let him look through one of the websites and pick out a design.  He found a drum set that he really liked.  So, we went to the fabric store and picked out fabric together.  His favorite color is green so it was only natural that we gravitated toward some green fabric.  We found what you see below on the drum set and decided we liked it.  But, he also found some maroon camo fabric that he really liked.  I just couldn't put the lime green fabric with maroon, so I told him I would make him a football helmet shirt with the maroon fabric for Aggie football season.  
 When you have a boy that's this cute, you kinda want to make him whatever he wants. :)
 Here's the football helmet applique that I did on his shirt.
 I think I'll keep him.

No comments: